Okay, Okay, Okay!
Okay...I really HATE stuff like this. We had a BIG Stake meeting about how bad stuff like Bloggs and My Space is creating an open door to preditors into our homes....I've saved the email Becca sent for a week now trying to decide if I really wanted to particiapate. I'll try it for a while and see what happens. Because I'm involved with the yougth in our area I'm hesitent.
Anyway Savannah is doing great...I'm going a little stir crazy at home though...I've worked to 10 years and for the last 5 years I was an important person to a lot of people. Now, I'm home with Savannah almost 24/7 and I'm only important to 2 people (Joshua and Savannah). Racheael and I have started getting together in order to stay sane, and I want to start a Hiking Group...(no kids aloud) ;o)
Alright...how did I do everyone ;o)

3 Comments:
dude! Sherry thats awsome, not that you are going stir crazy, but you got second place. I thought Tracy would beat you out, but you are the man the WO man.
I think that blog security begins with yourself. I feel if I don't use my full name, at best a fake name, and I don't reveal any personal info like phone number, and city I live I am more secure. Plus I don't associate with anyone I don't know on the internet. It's always family and friends.
I hear that these attacks happen when you purposefully give out information to someone you don't know, or an predator (someone you most likely know, and you should be aware of them) is searching for your information. I really don't think that someone will happenstance accross this blog and start hunting us down because I stated that I have long back hair or something.
11:10 AM
I agree with Brad! I think this is a cool way for our family to keep intouch with everyone, that way everyone knows whats goin on at the same time.
5:55 PM
Actually Brad...it's is exactly like that. You're just going about your own business and someone who's into voyeurism comes across our Blogg...gets turned on by the picturs? (Who knows what turns someone like that on...)Then someone else accidentally gives out what city one of us lives in, where we work who knows...It's not hard to find you on Google or in a phone book...Anyway we just need to be carefull All of us ;o)
1:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home