Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sam, Kisses, Shakespeare, "Wicked," Andrea, Rose










Sam sends a big kiss to you from London! When we were at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Sam was chosen out of the audience to be dressed in authentic period dress. She loved it. She still loves everything having to do with Shakespeare.

The picture of Sam with her glasses on is especially for Sherry. We went to the Apollo theatre in London and saw "Wicked." This is Sam waiting, impatiently I might add, for the play to start. It was awesome! I first heard about the book "Wicked" from Sherry last year, but didn't know it was a new broadway musical smash. I only got half way through the book before seeing the musical. Usually I don't want to read a book after "seeing" it, but this time I am more excited to finish reading the book. (Thanks Sherry)

I want to thank all of you who helped take care of Andrea while we were gone. Andrea is still talking about the great time she had with all of you! Sherry, a special thanks to you and Josh for taking her into your home. And a hug goes to David, who stayed with Andrea at the airport. David, Andrea never would have been able to do the terminal and gate changes without you. With all the delays with her flight, Andrea didn't get to SLC until 6:30 pm.

Andrea told us about Beverly and Rose. Our prayers will be added to yours for their speedy recovery. Congratulations Beverly and Dave!

So much to do and never enough time to do it. I still have to do taxes. oh well, I guess I'll just have to file an extension.

Love to all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad everything worked out with Andrea. She was such a plesure to have here. I was more worried about her being borde than anything.

I'm glad I had the opportunity to go hang out with her on the strip. That was something I haven't done in so long. It was fun to have a "girls night out".

I'm glad you're enjoying the book "Wicked" How was the play? I'm also glad you had a great time in Europe...I can't wait to see everyone in June!

Love Always,
Sherry ;o)

1:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home