I got to hold Rose!






I was so humbled to see this angel. She is so strong for being 2 months early. She seems to be doing okay. The only thing i worry about is her breathing. sometimes she forgets to breath. i am also worried about beverly. she is so strong yet so vulnerable right now. She and Rose need all
thr prayers we can give. Doesn't she look just like Dave. she is such a good baby. She doesn't cry that much from what they said. I got to spend alot of time with beverly and Lauren. Lauren is so funny to be around. a spounge that one is. i will miss her the most. i got to be there for a week to help out. i am not convinced i was any help even thought bev said i was. i hope that our family helps her out in anyway they can. she really needs it. well i just wanted to share these pictures of rose with you all. love ya!

2 Comments:
Sarah, I am so glad you were able to go to Vegas and help Beverly. I'm sure you were a big help. I heard about the situation after I got home from my vacation. You are a sweetie.
4:20 PM
She is adorable! I can't wait to see her, I'm hoping we can visit this summer. We'll have to plan something. :)
10:28 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home