


We've been having a blast here in Utah. There is so much to do here and it's not even summer yet. Bethany is getting bigger and more active (if you can imagine that) She's very strong she's been fliping around right before 3 months old and she's 4 1/2 right now and she's everywhere (skoots). Here is a picture of Emilee touching a sting ray. We went to an Aquarian museum. She loved it. We've also gone to the Dinosaur museum, and a Ranch where she rode on a hourse.
Here's Emilee's first picture with the Easter Bunny. I had to show her tons of pictures of the Easter Bunny prier to this visit so she wouldn't be scared. (she was afraid of a snowman last Christmas)

1 Comments:
ok so I started getting all teary eyed when I looked at these pictures. Rach...these are adorable! I can't believe how fast our family is growing. I miss everyone so stinken much! I seem to be getting home sick more and more often. :[
I'm glad you are having fun in Provo.
xoxo
6:29 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home