Friday, March 30, 2007

Prayers Answered

So I had all these plans to move back home. I had no money and no time to plan it out properly but I was going to do it anyway. I think mainly cuz I was home sick and I wanted to go to school with my Scholarship...

But...

The Lord knew better than I. I was at a ward council meeting this past Sunday and the thought just hit me, "Now is the time to be in Colorado. Try one more time to find a full time job." And that was it. No questions asked. I didn't ask why, I just knew. Only He knows what's going to happen next.

I was thinking maybe go to Las Vegas just for a semester in August. That serves two purposes: 1. I will miss the freezing Colorado Winter. 2. I will be able to take the Photography classes that I've been DYING to take! But there is just one problem with that...what am I going to do with my stuff in Colorado? Hmmmm....

I am very happy with my decision to stay. I love Sarah, Curtis and most of all Robyn way too much to leave now. Especially in Colorado's most beautiful season. I can't wait to start teaching Robyn how to swim. :-D I just have to try to find a job now. And a Room mate.

The sucky thing about Colorado Springs is that there is only two singles wards. Can you believe it! In all of Colorado Springs there is only TWO singles wards! That will lesson my chances of finding a guy...hmm...and Raise my chances of going on a MISSION!!! HERAY!!! I guess I'll like it here more than I thought. :] teh heh

I Love you all!

<3

3 Comments:

Blogger Drummdown said...

Tracey, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that you are staying in CO. I knew LV was a BIG mistake. :) I know that you are better off there with Sarah. But if you do decide to leave, pick a better place then Sin City, kay?

I love you and very proud to be your sister.

Love you forever,
Rachael

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

Yeah, I agree with Rachael. I'm glad your staying too. :)

10:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...there is nothing wrong with Las Vegas! There is sin in every city...especially Utah! But you need to go where the Lord needs you the most!

1:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home