Moving...again?!
Well, some of you already know that I'm coming back home. I've been WAY homesick and Dying to go back to school. So since I have a scholarship in Vegas, residency and a more variety of classes that I want I figure, why not move back to the place that has everything! There are other reasons besides school that made me want to move. It's been on my mind for about 3 weeks now. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm worried that I'm diving right into it like I did when I first decided to move to Colorado Springs. I moved to CO for the wrong reasons but I still love it here. The winter kinda sucked...well...it DID suck but at least I got through it in one piece. I'll be coming back home sometime at the end of April. I'm thinking the 26th or the 27th of April. That way I can start work for the City of North Las Vegas in May. That's when they need me to be there.
I have to sell my car out here because my car wont make another long trip with tons of baggage so I'm renting a penske truck. I need to find a guy who will help me drive down to vegas on account of I am too scared to drive the truck alone. Then when I get to vegas I have to try and buy a car ASAP so I can start working ASAP. I'm hoping to get $2,800 for my Mitsubishi Diamonte. We'll see how it goes. I'm getting anxious to leave but at the same time I love it here. I know I'll be able to accomplish my goals more efficiently in Vegas.
I love you all and I miss you. Really...I MISS YOU!!!
<3

2 Comments:
You'll just miss Andrea's visit. The rest of us still need to make a driving trip down for Dylan sometime before summer. Hope to see you then.
12:45 PM
wow. i hope you are happy with your dissision. i know i will never move back there. i like making new memories here in UT. Please pray about it and the Lord will send you where you need to be.
Oh, by the way, there are A LOT of cute mormon's here. :) and many of them are worthy of a temple marrage.
AND they have great schools here.
love ya. ;)
3:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home