Okay...
Okay...it's been like forever since I've even looked at the Blogg let a lone posted something...I don't really have time to post anything today either...it's too close to bed time and Josh is bugging me to get off the computer and come to bed with him....
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm FINALLY making that DVD of Savannh and everything we've ever taken of her. If anyone would like a copy please let me know so I can make enough. I can make 100 if there are 100 people who want one...
Anyway, I'll post more later...
Love Always,
Sherry

3 Comments:
OH! ME! ME! **Raises hand and waves it** I want one!
<3
4:48 PM
Count me in too. I'd love one. Especially if you have anything recent so I can see her walk.
Thanx
Rachael
11:01 AM
count us in for a couple of them--one for Megs and one for the family.
P.S. typing on a german keyboard is very confusing. There are extra alternate keys and extra basic keys for their different signs and symbols, and the similar letters of the alphabet are in different locations on the keyboard.
2:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home