robyn is half a year now!

I can't believe how fast she has grown. She is so cute. She got her first tooth last week and that was fun let me tell you. she is so much happier now then when she had colic. shes like a normal kid now. she eats her feet as you can see and she rolls all around the floor. she doesnt sit up yet but we are trying to help her with that. she either wants to lay or stand. i was so excited to finally get he 5 month pics done it was late in the month and now i have to do her 6th month ones. i got new studio lighting and am getting my photography business up again. i have my 1st wedding in a while, today. i am kinda nervous. well i love you all and miss everyone.

1 Comments:
she is so adorable Sarah, I can't wait to you guys! When are you planning on coming up again? I forgot, silly me heh heh :)
10:21 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home