Sarah's not crazy! Old Blog/New Blog
Okay, I finally figured out what is going on with this blog crap and why some of us don't know what's going on with the blog changeover. Well... blogger is REQUIRING all bloggers to change over to the new blog system, but they are doing it just a few blogs at a time. Today, when I went to log in to the "old" blog like I usually do, it wouldn't let me do it. I HAD TO CHANGE OVER TO THE NEW BLOG TODAY. I had no other option other than cancelling the blog altogether. According to blogger.com SellersofAmerica is still on the old blog system. Eventually all of you will be forced to change over too. I read all the FAQs about the change over and here's how bogger is doing it....
First blogger will offer you an invitation to change to the new blog. This offer will be valid for two months. During that time you have the option of changing over. After that time you will be forced to move to the "new" system. (this is according to their own literature)
I told you in an earlier blog that I didn't want a gmail email account. Well, if I wanted to continue my blog (hrh-kingdompowell.blogspot.com) then I needed to have one--it is how you log on to the New blogger. It wasn't hard to do, but I like the "status quo" and am resistant to change!
At least there is one good thing about all of this... all those annoying "Change to the New Blogger" prompts are gone!

2 Comments:
Thanks for explaining :)
9:37 PM
Thanks Rabecca for sending me another blog invitation. I'm able to post and comment again.
12:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home