




Robyn has finally arrived. 6lbs 2oz 18in long. healthy as a horse, but cute as a button! My water broke at 4:00am got to the hospital at 4:30am, had her by 6:40am we were very blessed. all my prayers were answered! it was so fast i didnt get an epidural and we saved 1,000 dollars! anyway the best part is that she was 3weeks and 3days early and she is just fine! i thank you all for your love and prayers! by the way i have to throw this in, my mother in law and i made the dress she came home in. love you all!

7 Comments:
AWESOME! Way to go. We are all so happy for you. She is a cutie!!!
4:43 PM
Robyn is way Adorable...the mom isn't that bad looken either! ;) I love you Sarah, I hope I don't dissapoint you too much.
6:36 PM
She is soo tiny. I think she looks just like curtis in a girly sort of way.
5:48 AM
Even though I'm a little jealouse I'm still so happy for you! Having a baby is so spiritual and you only get to have these great expereiences a few times in your life so never forget that feeling you had with her when you first held her in your arms! I love you and I can't wait to see you two both in November.
8:07 AM
:) Sarah, she is beautifull! I always wonder what they're going to look like when they finally arive. She is so beautifull. :) I'm glad that Emilee and Bethany each have someone close to their age, they're going to be GREAT friends. :)
Glad that it was fast and easy for ya. Well, easier then ours anyway. ;)
And Tracey, I'm really glad that Sarah has a little extra support there. Never hurts to have more.
Love you guys and I really hope you'll be here in Dec. for Bethany's and Clayton's Baby Blessing.
12:50 PM
I had to add one more thing. HOLLY CRAP SARAH, you look tiny when you delivered!!!! I can't believe how small your belly was.
1:04 PM
Holy Macanolley! (as Punky Brewster would say ;o) She is sooo cute. I'm greatfull you had a farily easy dilivery, although you probley thought it hurt like heck ;o)
We cant wait to hold the newest member of the Sellers clan ;O)
5:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home