Saturday, August 05, 2006

Elliot Lee Crook the hot man!




This is one cute baby! I hope my baby is this fun to take pictures of! i tried to put one more picture on but it wouldnt let me. i had to shrink these mega to get them on there. i will send you a cd of all the ones i did! the yellow outfit didnt turn out as good but he is definatley cute. anyway love ya!

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Nice job Sarah! I am looking forward to getting these pictures. My favorite is the top one. Rabecca will love the second one.

5:34 AM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

I love em all!!

6:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie ;o)

6:25 PM

 
Blogger Beverlynne said...

Great job Sarah! These pics are beautiful.

3:43 PM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

Maybe One day I'll be just as good as Sarah!......Maybe.... :]

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home