i dont get why everyone is freaking out about the new blog thing. what new blog thing. this is the one i have always had. is there something that i havent done or what.
Sarah, Blogger.com now offers blog access through gmail accounts. If you originally set up your blog access through a gmail account, then maybe that's why you don't get the constant (and annoying) messages that others (including myself) get. I don't have, and don't want, a gmail account, therefore I will stay with the "Old Blogger," but inorder to do that Blogger has added an extra step to gain access (plus the extra messages). It really has been a nuisance.
2 Comments:
Sarah, Blogger.com now offers blog access through gmail accounts. If you originally set up your blog access through a gmail account, then maybe that's why you don't get the constant (and annoying) messages that others (including myself) get. I don't have, and don't want, a gmail account, therefore I will stay with the "Old Blogger," but inorder to do that Blogger has added an extra step to gain access (plus the extra messages). It really has been a nuisance.
1:38 PM
i don't know have any of those problems, sorry guys. :)
10:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home