Savannah ;o)


I totally messed up putting the pictuers on the Powell Blogg (sorry guys). Savannah was such a good girl in the Temple on Saturday and during her blessing on Sunday...although I think I'm a little worried about her health. (Josh mentioned her health 3 times during the blessing, I think the Lord is preparing us). The Spirit was so strong this weekend. We've definatly been blessed by the Lord ;o)

4 Comments:
Sherry, thanks for posting on both blogs. That way we get all the info too! I'm on both blogs but the rest of my family isn't. Loved the pictures!
1:59 PM
I am so happy for you and Josh. Savannah is adorable...ok...so are you! :] teh heh congratz!
I LOVE YOU!
3:06 PM
We had tons of fun when we were down their with you guys, excpet the accident of course. But the sealing was something spiritaul, Brad said the feeling was the same as when Elliot was born. I loved it, and I'm soo happy for you both.
10:10 AM
I really wish we could have been there. i am so glad you guys are going to come out here and spend some time with us. we are looking forward to celebrating thanksgiving with everyone. love ya!
3:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home