Car accident





So Friday night was supposed to be a nice party with a bunch of friends, hangin out and just having fun. Then it turns out to be a car accident. I got hit from behind by a friend going 40 mph, everyone is okay, and thankfully Elliot wasn't in the car, he was home with daddy. Nicole and I got whiplash pretty good, and Stephanie got a couple burns from her air bags going off. It was a big mess, our car is pretty totaled but at least it can run, not so much drivable, but Stepanie's car is dead, they had to tow her car out of their, since we were only a mile from my sisters house we decided to drive it there and leave it in their drive way. All weekend long we have been doing all this car stuff and it kinda sux! I still gotta do like a million things, we're getting a lawyer to help us out. My neck isn't that bad, but someone told me give it 2 weeks and then I'll start feeling the pain, right now it hurts when I drive in a car or if I tighten my neck muscles. My aunt is going to make an appointment with her doctor to get an MRI, anyway we’ll post more info about the accident when we get more info.
We're hoping we can figure everything out soon.
Rabecca

2 Comments:
i hope everything is okay. i hope that you guys will be able to make it to the blessing. good thing noone was in the back seat. love ya and if you need anything call us.
12:51 PM
OH MY!!! I didn't know that it was this bad! I hope you're doing ok. Thank Heaven that Elliot wasn't in his car seat! YIKES!
8:44 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home