Monday, October 22, 2007

Roomies!

Hello Everyone! I just thought I'd add update everyone on whats new. Here are a few pictures of my room mates and I. Kirstin (left), Me (center), and Melissa (right) are getting along GREAT! I couldn't have asked for better room mates. Kirstin just graduated from high school this year and moved here from Idaho to play basketball for UCCS. Melissa is 20 and is filling out her mission papers. She is hoping to leave for her mission in April. :]
I really look up to Melissa. She is such a good example for me. She is keeping me motivated to serve my own mission. Kirstin is the inbetweener. :) She gets along with everyone and is the jokester in the apt. She is always
so positive and happy and has such a good view on life. I am learning so much from each of them. I truely believe that we were meant to live together. I love them so much and I am extremely sad that our time together is coming to an end in about 7 months. :( Melissa will be going on a mission by then and Kirstin may be moving back home. I couldn't have asked for better room mates.

I've been doing pretty great this last month. I've had answers to my long drawn out prayers and feel so much better about the decisions that I've been making. I also received a job oportunity!
FINALLY! I actually start this new job the 29th of this month. It's a dental insurance company called Anthem. I'll be working in their claims/customer service department. I'll most likely be getting yelled at all day long but I get $12.50 an hour, Mon-Fri, Dental, Medical, Vision, 401K, PTO, and random bonuses depending on how well I do. Plus!...the staff meetings are on saturday morning rather than sunday. :] I'm really nervous but I know the Lord will be with me 100% of the way. As long as I'm doing the things I need to and staying on the right track, I know he'll be there to help.
I feel so much more light. I feel as if a burden has been lifted and I can climb so much easier now.
I Love you all and look forward to seeing the family at the end of the year.
<3

xoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverlynne said...

We are very happy things are going well for you. Sounds like an awesome job! Good luck and love ya!

1:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracey...I don't know if I have said this before...but I really look up to you. Even tho you are my baby sister...you are a real insperation to me and a great hope that my daughters have the potential to be like their Aunt Tracey...Thank you so much for your spirit and light you bring to everyones life. I love you so much....;o)

9:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home